Law Firm & Legal Services in New Jersey
When you need legal representation for a traffic or criminal offense, a juvenile case, or expungement, the Law Offices of Elliot S. Stomel, P.C. in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, offers experienced legal services. We provide a warm, friendly environment in which to discuss your case to ensure that you are comfortable.
Whether you’re accused of DWI or criminal offense, Elliot S. Stomel fights for your rights and always keeps your best interests at heart. Elliot Stomel really cares about you and your case, and he always takes the time to explain every possible scenario that your case could result in.
Experience You Can Trust
ELLIOT S. STOMEL has over 35 years of experience as a municipal court lawyer. In addition to representing thousands of clients, he served as Prosecutor for Cherry Hill Township from 1981 to 2000, and as Public Defender for the City of Camden from 1992 to 2001. He has also been a regular lecturer for the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) on the subject of municipal court practice since 1992. Now, you can take advantage of his years of experience and make them work for you!
• Drunk Driving
• Refusal to Take Breath Test
• Driving While Suspended/Revoked
• Driving without Insurance
• Careless Driving
• All Traffic Offenses resulting in points
• Unsatisfied Tickets resulting in license suspension
• Motor Vehicle Hearings
• Marijuana, Cocaine, & all other Drug Offenses
• Shoplifting, Fraud, Burglary, Robbery, & all other Theft Related Offenses
• Domestic Disputes Resulting in Charges
• Weapons Offenses
• All Disorderly Persons Offenses
• Diversionary Programs (Pre-Trial Intervention, Conditional Discharge & Conditional Dismissal)